Canada (Quebec) Immigrant Investor Program
Canada is one of the most popular destinations for investor immigrants wishing to relocate. Steadily a top-rated country ranked among the best in the world in terms of quality of life, education, civil liberties, government transparency, and economic freedom.Created by the federal government to promote the immigration of business people and their families, the Canadian Immigrant Investor Program enables potential investors (who meet certain requirements) to obtain permanent resident status in Canada. Under the program, successful applicants and their families receive permanent and unconditional Canadian resident visas.
The Investor Program
The minimum required investment of CA$ 800,000 must be held for a period of 5 years. The program provides for full investment or financing through an authorized financial institution. Arton Investments is such financial institution which is duly recognized by the Immigration Authorities of Quebec (MIDI) and Investment Quebec (IQ).
Under the full investment option, the applicants deposit the minimum required amount for a period of five years. At the end of this period, the full amount is returned to the investor without accrued interest.
Some of the country’s key benefits are:
- High rankings on major international comparative surveys of industrialized nations;
- G8 and NAFTA member;
- Unspoiled environment with strict environmental controls;
- World-class Canadian healthcare system, one of the best in the world;
- Excellent Canadian education system, one of the most respected in the world;
- Cultural, ethnic and religious tolerance entrenched in the constitution;
- One of the safest countries to live in, offering a high quality of life;
- One of the most valued passports for international travel.
Require more information?
We have kept the information on the website brief to provide you with only the common key areas of interest. However, if you would like more detailed information about a particular programme please feel free to contact us!
- Contact UsWe’d love to hear from you