Greece is a country in southeastern Europe consisting of 2 mainland peninsulas and thousands of islands throughout the Aegean and Ionian seas. It’s often called the birthplace of Western civilization, and Athens, its capital, retains ancient landmarks including the 5th-century-B.C.E. Acropolis citadel and Parthenon temple. Greece is also known for its beaches, from the black sands of Santorini to the party resorts of Mykonos.
Greece Residency via Investment
The Law 4146 of 2013 offers five (5) year residence permits to third-country citizens (non-EU citizens) and their family members, who buy property in Greece assuming the value of which exceeds €250,000.
A residence permit for five (5) years is issued to a third-country citizen, if he/she has obtained a visa, if required, and legally owns, either personally or through a legal entity whose shares are wholly owned by him/her, property in Greece, or has, at minimum, a ten-year time-sharing contract or a 10-year lease of hotel accommodations.
Real Estate Ownership Starting from just €250,000 Euro’s…
- Financing Accepted.
- Qualifying Investment for family.
- Residency Permit Granted within 30 to 60 Days.
- Open to ALL Nationalities
- Residence Permit Allows Visa Free Travel to the EU and Schengen Countries.
- No residency requirements to maintain permit.
- Access to Public Education Schooling for Children.
- Access to Healthcare through Insurance Policy.
- New legislation awaiting to be finalised allowing Parents of the investors to also qualify as dependants under the Residence Permits for the main applicant/investor.
Require more information?
We have kept the information on the website brief to provide you with only the common key areas of interest. However, if you would like more detailed information about a particular programme please feel free to contact us!
- Contact UsWe’d love to hear from you